29X7 is a cloud kitchen that accepts incoming orders only through online ordering systems and offers no dine-in facility. We deliver food to the customers' doorstep. We focus on uncommon Indian cuisine with a touch of Royal Indian kitchen influence. We prepare 29 unique dishes all 7 days.
In a typical restaurant you hardly get delicious yet home like food prepared with good quality ingredients. In India approx. 30% of population is vegetarian and sadly they are the ones who get not-so-good vegetarian food in restaurants. This is because most of the restaurant focuses to serve delicious food to remaining 70% clientele and also failed to maintain the hygiene, good taste and nutrition.
Also, will be avilable on soon SWIGGY and ZOMATO , visit our Facebook page for updates.